(1) No one can be the President and/or Prime minister for more than 2 consecutive terms.
(2) No Pakistani can run for ANY public office if convicted in any court of law anywhere in the world.
(3) No Pakistani can run for any public office without filing tax returns in Pakistan.
(4) If found guilty of tax evasion, no Pakistani can run for any public office in Pakistan for the rest of his/her life.
(5) President of Pakistan should not have the discretionary power to pardon death penalty.
(6) Dual citizens of Pakistan should be given the right to vote
(7) Dual citizens of Pakistan should not have the right to run for any public office in Pakistan.
(8) Elections of ALL political parties present in Parliament should be held & conducted by a neutral third-party within 1 year of general elections.
(9) The head of any political party present in the parliament can not assume any public office (conflict of interest).
(10) The head of any political party registered in Pakistan can not be the head of that political party for more than 2 consecutive terms.
(11) The out-going head of any political party registered in Pakistan can not be succeeded by his/her blood relative or a relative in-law.
(12) Government of Pakistan should sign a bilateral agreement with all member countries of United Nations to exchange "Fugitives".
(13) Election Commission should be revamped & restructured to make COMPLETELY Independent.
(14) At least 2 Army Jawans must be present INSIDE EACH polling station during General Elections.
(15) At least one camera should be incorporated at EACH polling station during General Elections & be connected to a website. In case of any technical malfunctioning of that camera or website, the polling station in-charge must order to stop polling at that polling station until the technical problem is resolved.
(16) ELECTRONIC BIO-METRIC (PAPER-LESS) system must be implemented for ALL elections, ranging from Union Council Elections to General Elections.
(17) As per the constitution of Pakistan, ALL recommendations of ISLAMI NAZARYATEE COUNCIL to date must be implemented in letter & spirit by the Parliament & made part of the Constitution of Pakistan.
(18) Islami Royat-e-Hilal committee should be restructured & not accepting it's decision should be deemed as criminal offense & be tried in the criminal court of Justice.
(19) ELECTRONIC BIO-METRIC (PAPER-LESS) system must be implemented for attendance purposes in ALL federal government & ALL provincial governments offices, ranging from primary school to the office of Prime Minister.
(20) The entire Policing system of Pakistan must be re-visited and filing of FIR must be made available on-line in entire Pakistan.
(21) Land Records (Patwari Nizaam) must be made completely electronic & on-line in entire Pakistan.
(22) The entire Judicial System of Pakistan must be re-visited & made completely electronic & online.
(23) A comprehensive system should be evolved & chalked out to provide security to witnesses, prosecution lawyers, judges & court staff across Pakistan.
(24) FATA & Hazara should be declared provinces of Pakistan after Gilgit-Baltistan.
(25) All Civil Intelligence Agencies must be merged in to one agency and co-operate and co-ordinate with ALL Military Intelligence agencies.
(26) Heads of Election Commission and NAB should be elected by voting by heads of political parties present in National Assembly, Senate & all provincial assemblies.
(27) Chief Justices of Supreme Court & Islamabad Hight Court should be elected by voting by heads of political parties present in National Assembly, Senate & all provincial assemblies.
(28) Chief Justices of Provincial High Courts should be elected by voting by heads of political parties present in that particular provincial assembly.
(29) All District heads of Police should be elected by the residents of that particular district and should report to elected Mayor of that district.
(30) Other than A-level, O-level & Islamic MADARSAs, there should be only one education syllabus through out Pakistan under only one Education Board, Pakistan Board of Education, up to High School (12 grades).
(31) All Islamic MADARSAs through out Pakistan should be affiliated to only one Islamic Board of Education to approve any degrees in Islamic education.
(32) ALL degrees & certificates should be made verifiable by general public on the websites of Pakistan Board of Education and Islamic Board of Education.
(33) No Bank in Pakistan should have the right to write-off any loan of any amount without formal written approval of National Assembly as well as Supreme Court.
(34) No Bank in Pakistan should have the right to loan 1 Million Dollars or more to any individual or business entity without formal written approval of National Assembly as well as Supreme Court.
(35) FIVE-YEAR PLAN: A "City-Center" plan should be implemented in EVERY district of Pakistan comprising of at least one world-class Hospital, Primary School, Elementary School, High School, City Park, City Sports Ground.